Saturday, September 22, 2018

pushing forward!

Pushing forward,

Even when it is hard,

Feeling the winds of change,

Just blow at my face,

Looking in the mirror,

Who is that dirty mess?

Is that me?

My mind is flying,

The Hypermania makes me feel,

feel like I am flying in the sky,

Free Falling into the ground,

Then pushing forward,

My body and mind are working better,

I just want to bere with you here,,,


------  disclaimer: If this sounds like something someone would write while on drugs due to its incoherent nature. I missed a dose of my Bipolar meds so I am kinda unable to write anything that is coherent . I just felt Like I needed to write something down.

2 comments:

  1. I like the new blog name and the verse, Evan! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It had needed updating. I kinda uploaded the wrong pic which is why the photo in the background ain't thaat pretty. Once this week is over and I have finished up some final class major assignments, I'll try to put in a new background pic.

      Delete