Tuesday, July 3, 2018

losing it.... when you let your emotions destroy others

Ok... so how do i put this.

I lost a good blogger friend recantly because my content was too dark.

It hurt me a lot !

My problem, is i let my emotions hurt others

and I don't think about the effects it may have on others. Now because of all this i am in pain.

I guess my point is for anyone who reads my blog, don't let your emotions effect your blog content or

else it may indeed hurt others and cause a negative effect in your life, and don't stick with making

only 1 - 2 blogger frieends to support ya and give their opinion on your content via comments.

And for anybody who reads my blog, I promise i will try to make things less dark so they don't hurt

you. Well,  that's all  have to say! God bless!

4 comments:

  1. I'm sorry that you're struggling, Evan. Praying for you, especially for encouragement and joy. Thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it will be ok in the long run. I'm as a result, trying to build a better blog , and get more readers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We all have dark thoughts sometimes, Evan. But when you bring them to God, He can help you so so much more than any other person can!

    ReplyDelete
  4. true. He has helped me through a lot.

    ReplyDelete