Saturday, January 6, 2018

struggling spiritually

I might as well be honest... I haven't read my bible since November and am wondering if that and not turning to God when I should the most has been causing things to get worse? I don't know what to say...... I feel like a hypocrite to share the gospel with others and struggle with obvious sin to the outside world, and not know the bible well enough..... I have been lacking motivation for everything under the sun these days ... prayers would be nice.


I know I am imperfect,

That he is here for me,

so why do I reject thee?

My world can fall apart,

and why do I not turn,

To you Lord......



3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. thanks. I was just reading my bible soon after I posted that btw....

      Delete
  2. Praying for you to grow closer to Jesus by Bible reading and prayer this year, Evan :)

    ReplyDelete