Sunday, October 29, 2017

my mind: update

Ok, I have not been around much but I'm gonna do I quick update on why I've been off for awhile.
My mental health has not been all that good and personally, I've been mentally falling apart. I've started seeing a therapist but I'm not sure how much help she will be, as she stimulates so far instead of de-stimulating. My battle has been harder than ver, but I must hide it all from my fam and friends, cause I do not need to worry them. I will be ok though. I promise. Just pray for me, ok? Things are not all that well in me. 


6 comments:

  1. You shouldn't hide your emotions from your family, Evan. They're your biggest support group, and they love you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't want to drive them insane....... they already have enough in their plate as stands, I don't want to cause a problem .

      Delete
    2. I think it will worry them more if they find out that you feel this way and are hiding it.

      You shouldn't go through this alone, if you feel this way they should know so they can help you feel better. You'll only have a mental breakdown if you keep it bottled up inside, I've done that before, and it never ends well.

      I hope you feel better soon though! I will be praying for you.

      Delete
    3. You have had mental breakdowns ???

      Delete
    4. Sometimes things are hard . Sometimes the fight is a big one . Sometimes I want to overdose , sometimes I am filled with joy and feel so happy. It's a wild life.

      Delete
  2. I'm sorry things have been hard, Evan! But we're all here for you and want you to be well - I'm sure the same goes for your family and friends, too.

    ReplyDelete