Tuesday, December 13, 2016

The end is near..

Wow! Things have gone by so fast! It does not seem too long ago when I first started cross country and now I'm finishing up my final season of Winter Track and my final classes??!!?? It's crazy.  In the meantime I've still been looking for work, back to playing my favorite game on my phone, rockin out to music, drinking lots of Dr. Pepper and Cheerwine, and sleeping or riding when i'm not practicing for track/running or doing school. I've also been going to basketball games at my school. Anyways, high school is ending and a new chapter of my life will start, or as I call it , " The final finish line is so close." I'm struggling in many areas of my life but advancing in others. I have also learned a bit about the free market and how businesses work. My online eBay store is under liquidation because it was a flop of a business . I chose the wrong product to sell. My race at Wrightsville beach is getting closer and closer.

There is hope at the end of this tunnel,

So don't give up,

God loves you so  for His sake keep on,

Life is though and rough,

But in the end it's all part of God's plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment