Monday, November 14, 2016

When Satan assaults you emotionally...

It has been happening to me recently. Satan has been trying to tell me i'm not enough. It is driving me crazy but I know God is in control and he will guide me and help me end these emotions. I think most Christians experience it at times. Satan preys on our weaknesses and emotions and tries to mentally take control of you via mental tactics he uses like doubt and fear. Even Jesus, he had to deal with these emotions while in the wilderness. but as Christians, we can overcome these emotions. As Paul writes to the Christians in Philippi , " I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." -Philippians 4:13. That includes fighting the evils Satan can throw at us. don't be a victim . With god's help , overcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment