Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Song.

Right here i'm lying, so far away

Far away but i still see your face,

I love you my baby i want you to know,

I'm here for you baby, and i miss you so,

This road i dreamed of, it sin'g want a want,

I miss your embrace and i'm all alone,

I'm here you you baby i want you to know,

I'm be back Tomorrow i must come back home,

Through all the good times and even the bad,

I will be yours forever, and ever i swear,

You are the best thing i've ever had,

I'm here for you baby and i'm coming back.

I remember those good days your kiss on my chin,

That sweet little smile and honeysuckle grin,

Back in the cornfield with that summer breeze,

Blowing your hair and your heart toward me, me me,

Through all the good times and even the bad,

I will be yours forever and ever i swear,

You are the best thing i've ever had

Iv'e ever had.

I've ever had.

No comments:

Post a Comment