Thursday, January 30, 2014

Sunshine... Finaly!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 After all this goopy snow, we are finaly getting sunshine.... YAY!!!!!!!!! I have been looking on the internet and have found this luxary beach house that is for rent at $130 at off season!! Mountains are nice but it has been very cold outside and I would rather stay at this beachouse. Of Course that is not possible cause we have a timeshare for this budget ressort company , Festiva's hotels. this oceanfront beach house sounds so much better than a unrenovated resort unit  that could hardly fit My mom, dad, brother, sister, and other sister , and that does not even count me!!!!! of all things, my dad thought of this great idea of a family reunion at one of those ressorts. I don't see a way we could fit my two aunts, my uncle, their kids , my 80 year old grandma, and my family in two rooms at a budget ressort. I will now post videos of the beachouse and the 80s resort . Be free to give your opinion.



No comments:

Post a Comment