Sunday, September 8, 2019

suicide prevention week, a poem, and your life is worth living!

HI. To any readers worldwide, I am wanting to share with y'all it is suicide awareness week.

As a survivor of multiple suicide attempts, I understand things can get really rough and

even can be excessively rough. If you need help there is hope in Christ, who cares so much for

you. Be free to contact me if you want to hear more about that. Anyways, every 12 minutes in the

U.S.A. someone dies of a suicide attempt. I don't know who may be reading this, but please

If you are having thoughts of suicide, be free to call the following numbers:

1-800-273-8255. that is the national suicide prevention lifeline. You could also text 741-741. That is

the Crisis Text Line number.  Finally, if you want to reach out to me, contact me at whiteevan12@gmail.com  I'll leave with this poem:

Even when it gets rough,

And things seem too tough to bear,

There is still hope,

The darkness may always be there,

But it don't have to prevail.

No comments:

Post a Comment