Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Recovery

Hi guys. I hope your November has been great! I did a half marathon in Willimington , NC. It was my first one where I actually ran the whole thing ( no slowing down.) and the first time I did a road race half marathon. It was so fun! My final timing was 2 hours and 20 minutes . My placing was 561st out of 810 finishers. That was ok. My friend from the area did not show up sadly. My best friend, sadly alerted me that for reasons I will not mention , she can't text me anymore . : (
Loneliness has taken over my heart but God helps. Honestly things haven't been too bad for me other that recantly a few major episodes .  oh yes , my report paper I had to turn in. The reason I got a B on it was because I made the mistake to not put a title on!!!!

The invisbale scars,

That can't be seen,

I know they are there ,

But they are with God's help healing

3 comments:

  1. WOW, Evan! A half-marathon is really impressive! And I'm so glad that you can feel God healing your heart :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! You ran a half a marathon! That's super impressive. And I'm sorry you're friend can't text with you anymore :( That's hard, I've had to go through that as well. I'm so glad you're doing better friend. Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. her not being able to text me may be for the best as we both must finish this first semester

      Delete