Wednesday, July 20, 2016

ruined souls....

the church bells ring on sunday morning,

everyone is happy so it seems,

The choir sings Holy Holy Holy,

And the minister speaks about how Jesus saves,

Come every other morning, his words will change.

Tuesday night  a woman came in to the church,

She was filled with hurt and pain,

With a desire to repent and become a Christian,

She walked to the pastors office and walked in.

" My name is Cathy, and I am filled with pain,

I have commited many sins,

My home I was raised in was broken,

After years of abuse ,

When I turned 18 I ran from it,

and became a alcoholic,

2 years later I got pregnant from a one night stand,

And killed my child via abortion.

Now all I need is help and a way out,

If God loves everyone,

Will you tell me how he can rescue?"

"You wretched drunken whore! ",

The minister said.

Upset and crying the woman left,

but on the way to her Ford ,

She saw the pastor's daughter in prayer.

" Jesus, forgive that poor woman, let her get to know you."

She heard the girl say.

And then the girl cried " Stop miss!'.

This 15 year old girl led the Woman to Christ,

Cause she could sort of understand what the woman had felt,

Even after her new life,

The woman felt the pain she had left,

And in a depressive state she said " Jesus forgive me!",

and shot a bullet in her head causing instant death.

Two days latter the minister was at his desk,

And had a heart attack that instantly left him dead.

As he looked at God he was scared,

for Jesus said " Depart i never knew you!",

The man thought he had light,

but he had death.

And in heaven the suicidal girl who had repented,

was happy forever.


(This poem is targeted for ridicule against false so called Christians who thought they were saved but never were,)

" Not everyone who saith to me Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; But he that doth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? And in thy name cast out devils? And in thy name done many wonderful works? And then I will profess unto them, I never knew you:  depart from me, ye that work iniquity. " - Mathew 7:21-23 KJV






2 comments:

  1. This is a rather good poem. not sugarcoated at all. I like it. But be sure to check for spelling errors.

    ReplyDelete