Friday, July 1, 2016

Crime With A Babyish Punishment

" So, you 2 have came to help me? Why? You have not ever seen me before, so how can I trust you? " Kellie asked the Confederate twins. " We did not come from nowhere. The leader of the good side, our leader, wanted us to be of your service. I know, me and my sister look like white trash,We are white trash. We are honored to protect you, tthe same way we tried to protect our conquered homeland in the 1860s. Me and my sister don't look like much  but will be of great service to you."
The boy said to Kellie. " Your weapons look the same as they probably did in the 1860s. Are you sure they will work? Kellie asked. " They are as old as us, which is over 1,100 years old. We never lost our youthful look for some reason and defied the concept of growing old. Our weapons have in a way done the same. Never lost a gunfight with this pistol, and in this day and age good weapons are hard to find. Our horses are outside, and we must leave now! We can talk later, the enemy is nearby and we must go." You will ride with my brother and he will give you his sidearm to protect yourself. " Said the girl, as her brother gave Kellie a Colt 1851 and led her to the girl's horse. " You and my sister will be riding together, ok? " The boy asked Kellie. " Ok, I will." she said. Off they went into the night. Back in Vegas, Jason and the rest were out to do their final duty in that filthy city. They had to assassinate Mary Annie's mother and kill the rest of the gang. " This is it! This is their location. I know this building by heart. I shall be the one to assassinate. You all follow me and kill all resistance you see, but I must deal with my mother alone. She rarely has guards in her room." Fifteen minutes later they were all in the building and had killed all resistance. Jason ordered they all stay in case trouble broke out. Back in her mother's room, Mary Annie was trying to reason with her mother. " Mom, why do you do what you do? Why are you fighting for the dark side? Are you blind? This will only lead to utter ruin. I love you mom, do you really want to live like this?' Annie, they killed your father, you do know that right? Her mom sobbed. " Mom.. they did not, the truth is.... I did. I sided against the dark side and killed him when he was in one of his violent rages." Said Mary Annie. And now since I could not reason with you, I must kill you also. Your army is all dead." With a sob, she pulled the trigger off her gun and shot her mother dead. Not able to bear the sight of her dead mother, she ran to the bedroom she grew up in, and cried in the pillow of her bed with purple covers. " I need to get up and going." She finally told herself. " But first I will get a few personal belongings before I leave." Mary Annie went  to her dresser and pulled out a old Browning Buck Mark, loaded it with proper ammo and grabbed a box of  bullets. Next she gently took a American Girl doll she had always loved off of a chair, the soft pillow she had been crying on,  Finally, Mary Annie took down a old photograph of her and her brother when they were kids and a diary. There were so many things she wanted to take but she could not take it all, so she joined the others and they drove away.

No comments:

Post a Comment