Thursday, November 26, 2015

why are we hiding? ( why do protected classes exist?)

I wake up every morning to the crazy beilef,

That It is wrong to be me,

I can't do this i can't do that,

There is a way i'm expected to be,

To be normal as can be,

Don't you dare show a sign,

That there is pain under your smile,

Who would care, what  will it do,

If people knew you as you,

Hiding it all works for awhile,

Until you are hanging on a rope in your closet.

If they knew your secret,

that you have a messed up head,

would they hate you and wish you dead?

In a world where we are taught tollerence ,

why are we not tollerated?

Even queers are toleerated now,

and yet you aren't?

they don't give a damn what is in your head,

They don't give a fuck if you are broken,

Bullying is tolerated if you are not in a protected class,

Why are we hiding?

Keeping secret our disease,

weather it is Autism, Bipolar or ADHD.

The hurt is real,

we are not fake.

You call us psychos,

yet you respect,

Only if it politically correct.

If we stand united you may see,

We can be happy .

For us normal is not a reality.

I'm sick of the choose and pick,

I hate being so fake,

let me be free, and don't worry about me./

somebody save me! I am not crazy!

I know you don't care about a disease,

That can wreck peoples lives,

they say " put them in a hospital, and leave them there to stay.",

or  "Lets mercy kill them and finally put them away."

my message to my type is this:

why do we hide our mental illness?

Screw you, cold world!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment